Anno Distillers Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
Updated 24/09/20 - Information from Anno Distillers regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our tours and experiences
24/09/20 - Before arriving at the distillery, all visitors are required to download the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app and be ready to scan our QR code upon entry. The download links can be found on the NHS website.
19/08/20 - We're pleased to be welcoming back visitors to Anno Distillers, with our tours and experiences resuming in early September 2020. You may have questions about the new way of doing things, so we've covered the most frequently asked questions below. Please contact us if you'd like any other information before you attend:
· If you or a member of your party have symptoms of COVID-19 do not come to the distillery - please contact us to rearrange your visit.
· You will be provided with a face mask and will be required to wear it, unless you are unable. It can be removed during any tasting.
· All staff will wear face visors for your safety.
· We will provide hand sanitiser and request guests to use it frequently throughout.
· We will have a reduced capacity and all tours must be booked in advance.
· Tours will be seated to allow for greater social distancing.
· Surfaces and touchpoints will be regularly sanitised.
· Payment in the shop will be by card only.
· Please try not to arrive more than 10 minutes before or after your booked time slot.
· We are certified as COVID-secure.
18/05/20 - In-line with government advice, we've taken the decision to postpone all our tours and experiences until at least 31st August 2020. Any customers who are booked in between now and that date should contact the distillery by phone on 01622 833278 or email [email protected] and we will reschedule your visit to later in the year or 2021, as you cannot do this online yourself once you have booked or redeemed a voucher.
All our vouchers have an expiry date by which time they must be used to book an experience. We currently have dates available on our website until the end of the year and will be adding more into 2021 soon, so if you have not yet redeemed your voucher then please do so before it expires. Remember, the date you book can be beyond the voucher expiry date.
Here at Anno Distillers, we have always been dedicated to working with high standards of hygiene. We are SALSA accredited and in order to protect our customers, staff and working environment, we will be monitoring the situation and may postpone further events as new information becomes available from the government.
We currently remain open for business and orders can be placed as usual, through our website, email or by phoning the office. Please follow our social media, sign up to our newsletter or keep visiting our website for further updates.
Thank you from the team at Anno Distillers.