Information Collection Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Details of your visit to our site and any resources used. This is inclusive of and not limited to location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site, e.g. registration or purchase.
For the purpose of the Data Protection 1998 (until repealed) and, from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) the data controller is Anno Distillers Ltd located at Unit 4, Crest Industrial Estate, Pattenden Lane, Marden, Kent, TN12 9QJ, a registered company within England and Wales with the registration number 07729470
How is it collected?
We use forms on our web page to collect personal information in order to process the following activities:
- Processing an order or service request
- Answering an enquiry
- Adding your details to a mailing list
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer.
Our website uses the following cookies:
|_ga||729 days||First Party Cookies used to distinguish users|
|_gid||2 days||First Party Cookies used to distinguish users|
|Current.usersessionGuid||90 days||Tracks your session on the website e.g. items added to your basket|
Used to store age gate confirmation
|Mrcms.analyics.session||1 day||Tracks visitors session on the website|
|Mrcms.analytics.user||1 day||Tracks a user session on the website|
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Why are we collecting it?
To carry out the following activities we must use the personal information you have provided us with:
- Processing orders and service requests
- Answering enquiries
- Provide you with any information or products that you request from us
- Notify you about any changes in a particular order made by you
- Verify your age to ensure that you are an adult of legal drinking age in order to buy products from our site
- Carry out any other contractual obligations.
If we do not have your Personal Information for the above purposes, then we will be (a) unable to deliver our products to you or (b) answer any questions you have regarding information about us or our products in anticipation of entering into a contract with us.
We will ask for your consent to enable us to do the following:
- Provide you with information about products or services we feel are relevant to your interests
- Keep you updated regarding any changes to our products
- To provide you with information directly related to a product or service you have purchased or enquired about.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us to do so.
We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service via the form on our website. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
From time to time, we may send emails to customers who have completed a transaction with us or attended an event regarding information and products we feel they may be interested in. These emails will be clearly marked as being sent by us and will include instruction of how you can unsubscribe.
Please note that we never exchange, rent or sell our mailing lists.
When using our website we may collect information about you. We will use your Technical Information in order to pursue the following legitimate business interests:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located in the European Union.
We use secure SSL Certificates to ensure that your information, when shared via our website is private. This can be seen when using web browsers such as Chrome, a padlock will appear in the address bar. You can click on this padlock for further information about the sites security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long will we keep your data?
We will not keep any personal data about you for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Who will it be shared with?
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, licensors and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Anno Distillers Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Below is a list of third party services who will either process or require your data to allow us to complete customer requests and transactions (orders from our online shop for example) or complete marketing activities:
Splat Web Works
|Hosting the website including the online shop||For booking and managing attendance at our events including distillery tours. This applies to booking made online and over the phone or in person.|
Payments - including online transactions via the website, payments made through our EFTPOS machine over the phone, at our distillery and at events.
For sending out marketing communications including news, offers and competitions.
Personal data including e-mail addresses and names.
|Google Analytics||For tracking use of the site in order to enhance the quality of website content, usability and user experience.||Cookies and usage data.|
|APC||For fulfilment of orders made through our online shop.||Personal date including Name, address, contact number and special instructions.|
|Eventbrite||For booking and managing attendance at our events including distillery tours. This applies to booking made online and over the phone or in person.||Personal Information including names and contact information.|
What are your rights?
You can view your rights under GDPR here: http://bit.ly/2vM2ETo
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Company and contact information
If you would like any further information regarding our collection, storage and use of your personal date or would like information removed, please contact us in writing or by email at the following addresses:
Anno Distillers Limited
Unit 4 Crest Industrial Estate
Anno Distillers Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 07729470 and vat number 131 253 261