- To use the www.annodistillers.co.uk website you have declared that you are of a legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and the country from which you are accessing this site. If this is not the case then you should log off from this site immediately.
- Anno Distillers Limited retail alcohol in the UK and are bound by the law not to sell alcohol to those under 18 years of age. Prior to proceeding to our website’s payment pages you will be asked the accept our terms and conditions by ticking the box , by accepting these terms and conditions you are entering a contract with us that you are more than 18 years of age and legally entitled to order alcohol from this site.
- All products advertised for sale on this site are subject to availability. In the unlikely situation that a product becomes unavailable we will notify you by email as soon as possible after you place your order and will refund any payment taken for that order.
- Once an order has been made we will send you an email to acknowledge that your order has been received by us. Upon dispatch of your order we will send you a Despatch Confirmation email. The Dispatch Confirmation is our acceptance of your order and is our supply contract with you.
- Payment for your order can be made using listed credit or debit cards, by electronic bank transfer, by cash or by cheque. Payment online can be made with accepted credit or debit cards using our checkout service.
- The following conditions apply to cash or cheque payments:
- Cash payment can only be accepted for orders to be collected from the distillery.
- Payment can be made by cheque but dispatch will only take place once the cheque has cleared. This may take between 4 - 10 working days depending on your bank. Please write your order reference number on the back of the cheque and send it to our Registered Address.
- Bank Transfer: We are pleased to accept payment by bank transfers from a UK bank account. Please contact us for banking details.
- We currently only supply to mainland UK based retail customers.
- Deliveries will only be made to a full UK postal address. We will not deliver to a Post Office Box or other form of receiving address.
- Deliveries to The Isle of Wight, The Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and some parts of Scotland will take longer than standard and will incur an additional charge. Please contact us for details.
- All courier deliveries will normally require either your signature or that of your nominee. Our courier reserves the right not to deliver if they suspect that UK alcohol sales laws are being violated. If no one is available to receive the delivery, our courier or the Royal Mail will leave a note asking you to arrange redelivery or collection.
- We will try to ensure prompt delivery of your order but are not liable for delays caused though mis-information supplied by you or through circumstances beyond our control. We will not be held liable for any losses, damages, or charges incurred by you due to late delivery of your order.
- We use the best packaging to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. Unfortunately, there are times when parcels incur damage whilst in transit. Upon receipt if your parcel shows signs of damage or leakage you must refuse the parcel and instruct the courier to return the goods to us.
- Orders are normally subject to postage of £3.50 standard delivery (Royal Mail 3-5 working days), unless otherwise stated during a promotion.
- Courier delivery can be arranged on orders of any amount at a cost of £6.50, we aim for next day if ordered before 2pm but please call the distillery before you order.
- From time-to-time, we may offer free delivery on orders of any amount. In this case, we will select which delivery method is most suitable for your order.
- From 1st April 2020, due to the Coronavirus, Royal Mail deliveries may be slightly delayed. Please contact us if you've been waiting more than a week for delivery.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds Policy
- We want you to be delighted with your order and it is our aim to ensure that all products dispatched to you arrive in perfect condition.
- You have the right to a 'cooling off period' in which you can cancel an order. This starts as soon as you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the items. You must inform us if you wish to return any items during this 14 day period, you then have a further 14 days to send the goods back, sealed and in saleable condition. In this case, we will only reimburse standard UK delivery costs and not the cost of next day or other delivery options.
- Any items from cancelled orders must be returned to us in good condition, unopened and in the original packaging where possible. Refunds will be paid after we receive the items and within 14 days of the date that you notified us of your intention to return the items.
- If you have received your order and are unhappy because items were damaged in transit, you will need to inform us quickly so we can contact the courier and arrange an investigation and replacement items to be sent to you. We may ask for photographs or other evidence that the rejected items were delivered to you damaged.
- If any products are delivered in error or are defective, please tell us within 30 days of receipt. After this period you will be deemed to have accepted the items.
- Defective or wrong items must be returned to us in packaging suitable for prevention of further damage. After investigation, where we agree that goods are defective we will either replace the items free of charge or refund your money including the full cost of delivery. We strongly recommend that you insure the returns to full value as we might claim against you should damages be sustained.
- All returns for whatever reason, must be sent to our registered address and must include a copy of your sales invoice for each returned item, together with the reason for their return.
- This policy does not cover the sale of electronic vouchers or tickets for tours or experiences. These are covered by separate terms and conditions as outlined on the Experiences page of this website and are shown clearly on the vouchers or tickets emailed to you or the recipient at the time of purchase.
Sale/Special Offer Terms & Conditions
- Some promotions will state 'while stocks last'. We will do our best to remove any offer where stock has run out but if you're unsure, then please contact us before you place an order.
- Any sales or promotions exclude discounts on the Anno whisky box set and experience tickets or vouchers, unless stated in the offer.
- Promotions are shown with a date of availability and any order taken before or after this period are final. We cannot retrospectively honour a promotion after an order is made. Any promotion can be withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
- Most promotions are shown with a discount code which should be entered at the checkout. We cannot retrospectively add a promotional code after an order is made.
- Only one promotional code or discount can be used per order, we cannot reduce items further than the sale prices shown at checkout.
- Promotions for free delivery are subject to our usual Delivery Policy, see above.
- For any item bought at sale price and later returned for refund, only the reduced sale price will be refunded and not the full retail price. This is also subject to our usual terms, see our Cancellations, Returns and Refunds Policy above.
- All orders are subject to our usual Purchase Policy and Payment Information above.